Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Can I Figure it Out!??

Will I ever figure out this blog thing? At this point, I don't even know how to access my blog except when I'm posting. That can't be good. I guess if I read all the instruction information.....duh!

What a gorgeous day in New York. I took a walk, sat in Dag Hammersjold (sp?) park and read at lunch time. This weather (77 degrees & sunny) makes you feel good, but it won't last that long. Another month and the humidity sets in, making you want to stay in the office cafeteria. But I'll try to enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm almost finished knitting a great little baby outfit for one of my colleagues. Just the hat to go. If I had a digital camera (and/or knew how to post pictures) I'd love to post this one. It's so cute. We have a very creative knitting circle here in the office. We make some damn nice things, and we should brag.

OK, now I'm going to go try to figure out how to read my own blog online.

No comments: