Friday, April 22, 2005

I Lost a Post!

Well, now I can count myself a true Blogger: I lost a post! It was nothing earth shattering, just a lot of yadda yadda yadda. Things like TGIF, etc. So I'm not even going to try to re-create it.

I've recently joined that weight-loss program, you know the one with the double letters? (I don't think I'm allowed to use the name, copyright etc.). While I think the eating program makes sense, I just can't understand why it's taken me 3 months to lose 6 lousy pounds. And then, once I started walking a lot, I actually gained. It made me feel like all that self-denial wasn't even worth it. I used to be thin all my life, so it's hard for me to have to give up all the things that I used to enjoy without limit or repercussion. If I just didn't care about how I look in my clothes, I don't think I'd bother. But I'm still not sure I'm gonna make it!

Knitting Content

Ready to finish up the baby outfit for my colleague (OK, so she's a lawyer and I'm an Admin, but I feel more important calling her my colleague). It's really cute, and I'll definitely take a picture of the set before sending it to her. And now I have a scanner at home, so perhaps I can figure out how to use it and scan a copy into the blog. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Reading Content

Finishing up the 4th volume (3rd reading) of S. King's Dark Tower series. I'm getting excited to be done, because now I can finally read the 5th volume, which I haven't read before. I hope the 7th and final book gets published in soft cover by the time I'm there. I just love this series.

So, that's it for the week. Don't know if I'll get around to posting over the weekend, but it's a possibility. What else can you do in the rain? So just in the minute chance that anyone else is reading this blog besides me, Happy Weekend!!

No comments: