Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Where Do They Go?

I'm having trouble understanding where blog entries go once one publishes, but the entry won't show up when one calls up the blog.

I've published two entries in the last week, and even though they show up when I open the Dashboard, they don't show up on the blog. WTF?

So how can I complain when I don't even pay for this rotten service? And another thing, why can't the blog automatically update whenever I go to it? I always have to presh the refresh button on my browser. Is there anyone out there who knows the answer to this? Well, even if there is, nobody reads this but me, so I may never get an answer.

So I guess I'll have to do some nosing around for myself and see what I can learn.

Did some more sleeve knitting last night, but regretfully, I am still on sleeve island. I'm resigned to it, though, and hanging in there. I. Want. To. Start. Something. Else. Only cause I'm bored!!

OK, let's see if this entry will actually show up on the blog.

No comments: