Monday, April 23, 2007

A Month is Too Long

Yes, I agree a month is too long between posts. Maybe the fun has worn off blogging? Maybe I just lack the discipline? Whatever.

Knitting

Life has been a little hectic, but still I've been slogging along on my little baby sweater. Got all the pieces done and blocked out, but I haven't been in the mood to sew it up. Then I only have to knit a collar. Simple, no? I seem to have lost my edge here somehow.

Has anyone joined the Sivia Harding fan group? I tried to, but haven't received an email back, so maybe I did something wrong.

UFO Challenge

I never did post my April entry: a pair of bead lace socks that have been languishing in the UFO pile for a long time. I've actually made quite a lot of progress on these (no pic, of course). I just have to knit a couple of inches of foot, then a toe, and my April project will be finished. Good thing too, since it's almost May!

Reading

I finally finished the epic I was reading: Shadowmarch. Really, really liked it a lot. Now I'm waiting for Zooba to mail the sequel: Shadowplay. Something's up with Zooba since they redesigned their web site; I can't seem to get through to them about why my next book isn't here yet.

Anyway, that's all I have time to post for now. I have to work on getting some pictures.

No comments: