Monday, August 13, 2007

Re-Entry

I am a
Petunia

What Flower
Are You?


"You are a tried and trusted friend who will be there for your friends when they need you. But you have a tendency to be nervous about doing things that go against the norm."

Yes, I'm trying to make a re-entry to the blogging universe. I've been pre-occupied with many things un-knitterly, some of which I may choose to discuss here. Or not. Depends.

One of my concerns has been gluten. If you don't know what it is, then you won't care why I've been concerned. But it's become one of the main issues in my life. More on that later.

I've been knitting, although not that much. I think everybody cuts back a little on the wooly stuff in the summer. But we're coming close to nearing the end of summer, so I hope to get myself back on track again. And actually take some pictures, because I really have finished stuff. So today's post is just to help me try to get back in the mode of communication.

If anyone out there cares, I may not be Mr. Opportunity, but I'm back, and I'm clacking (knitting needles & keyboard keys).

No comments: