Monday, November 10, 2008

A Week of No Posts

Yes, I know I signed up for NaBloPoMo. And yes, I did intend to keep up with Project 365. But these Shingles have knocked the crap out of me. I don't feel like writing, I don't feel like knitting, and my house is complaining it wants to be cleaned.

Right now I'm lucky I even come to work, because even clothes hurt. But my sick days have run out, and I certainly ain't retiring right now.

Anway, I thought I'd just post the last pictures I took.

Here's the end of Halloween - my poor ghostie waiting to be tucked away in the cellar for another year.
Funny, we take so long to decorate, and before you know it, it's over .

And I sewed buttons onto a sweater I finished last year. I don't know what took me so long to get the buttons.

Don't ask me why this picture is sideways, it's just the way it uploaded, and I'm tired of trying to figure out why Blogger does what it does. If you really care to see what it looks like, just bend your head!
This is made of Rowan Calmer, really nice and soft to knit with.

No comments: