Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cheers for the Biggest Loser!

I was rooting for Helen all along to win the Biggest Loser. But after seeing last night how much work they all put into it, I now think that Mike should have won it. He really looked the best of all three of them.

An how about that Jerry? It's inspiring to see an older person work so hard and lose so much weight! It also makes me wonder why I'm not doing it. I really only have 15 pounds to lose, but just can't seem to stick to any weight loss plan.

Today I have to go for my semi-annual checkup with my cardiologist, and I'll have to lie to him. Because he keeps telling me he wants me out walking. I do it once or twice and feel really great about doing it. But then I stop again. And, believe me, I have lots of excuses not to go out walking - some of them are even valid. But when I look at someone like Jerry on Biggest Loser, I wonder why I can't seem to do it.

No comments: