Thursday, August 18, 2005

WooHoo! Two Days in a Row.......


I can't believe it - I'm posting two days in a row! Just goes to show you, how little work I have to do on my job. But I'm not complaining, I'm sure the work will come and then I'll be complaining about too much to do.

Surfing the net yesterday, I came across the button above. Do you think he's serious? Man, I think I'd love having this creepy looking guy to look at for president. Although, I can't see how he'd be taken seriously given that he's never run for (or won) any other office. Maybe he should try for Mayor of New York first. Maybe he'd scare the Hell out of our criminals. He really doesn't have a platform yet; if you're interested in reading about him, try the addy in the button above. I haven't figured out yet how to post a link.

I'm loving this weather we have today. Clear and mild, helps me forget about the heat wave. Kinda hopin it doesn't come back.

Thinking about going to the New York Renaissaince Faire this weekend, up in Tuxedo, New York. It's a lot of fun. I got advance (cheaper) tickets last December. It runs until September 25, so I'm not sure yet if we'll go this weekend or wait until the weather cools off even more. My hubby works nights, but has off this Friday night, so maybe Saturday will be good for him.

Reading

Getting to the end of Harry Potter 6. I believe I was wrong about who the Half-Blood Prince is. I hope the book isn't ending the way it seems to be going, with the death of an important character. I've got only a little left to read and I'll find out.

That's it for now, unless I feel like posting again later. Maybe I'll even think of something interesting to say.

No comments: