Monday, October 17, 2005

Muddling Along

Muddle, Muddle, Muddle

I'm still muddling (what a weird word) along with the gray sweater for my Hub. I'm knitting the two sleeves together, and am just about up to the raglan shaping for the shoulders. That's exciting, because it means I'm getting closer to the end. I can't wait to get it done and sewn up and put away for Christmas. The reason is: I can't wait to start something new.

Confession
I have already started something new!!! Yikes! I couldn't help myself! It's just a pair of socks, really. And yes, I do actually already have a pair otn. I'm such a 'startitis' slut! Well, look at it this way - it could have been another shawl. This sockie pair will have two colors; a basketweave sock; and I think I'm going to try using reinforcement thread for the heel.

Somehow it makes life seem a little less boring knowing I've started something fresh and new. (Life?) I mean my knitting, of course.

Weatherwise
Hey, we actually have no rain! Woot!

Pictures
I've still not worked on getting the pictures from the digital to the computer. But I'm thinkin' about it.

No comments: