Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Update

I'm still trying to update my blog, get it to look the way I want it. It seems to be a slow process, mostly because I do most of my blog managing at work, in between other stuff they want me to do. Like work. Once I go home, I'm too tired to look at the computer.

I applied to join a knitting blogring. That's what that silly looking thing is up under my blog title. I am so not sure that I did that right. The blogring instructions said to 'copy from the box below', and paste it into my blog. And that's what I did, but it doesn't look right to me. Their moderator, or owner or whoever that person is, is supposed to take a look at my blog to see if I've posted the dratted thing. You'd think they'd email me and let me know if I did it right.

So I have no new pictures.

And I still haven't made a decision about what baby layette I want to knit. But I do have 10 inches knit on the furry scarf. At least there's some progress somewhere.

I'm taking a week vacation next week. Not doing anything spectacular, just a couple of nights at Bally's in Atlantic City. I love the music of the one-armed-bandits! After that we'll probably just sleep late, watch a lot of TV, maybe take in a movie. Maybe I'll even approach my computer and get some more pictures uploaded.

We'll see.

No comments: