I guess it's time to get a little more serious about my goal list. Serious? Why serious? Maybe just because otherwise I'll let it slide, forget that I need a goal (or many!). I'm just one of those kinda people - I need some structure. But it's nice that I know that about myself, no?
I'm going to rearrange the list a bit, try to put the most important at the top.
1. Stop impulse buying.
2. Start managing my money better (related to #1).
3. Start saving more (related to #1 & #2) (I'm sensing a trend here).
4. Get back to trying to lose weight.
5. Excercise!!! (related to #4)
6. No more yarn purchases (with the exception that I have a G-baby coming in May & I have no baby yarn, & another GD wants a furry scarf for her birthday in Feb., so I have to purchase the furry yarn).
7. Finish up the UFOs. I think I should make myself a promise to finish up at least one old one for every new one started.
8. Use up the yarn in my stash.
9. Become a closer (related to #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, & #8) (Wow, everthing is related! I think I need a total overhaul).
Well, my list seems to become longer every time I think about it. Am I being too hard on myself? I'm really not going to work on each and every one of these each and every day. Or maybe I am. Because I have to keep them in mind each time a stray thought pops into my head, like "what's Elann got today?" It ain't easy.
On the actual knitting front, my friend gave me some lilac chunky baby alpaca for Christmas & I'm knitting a scarf. Designing it myself, actually. It's soooo soft. Just some mindless knitting. I hope to get a picture of it posted once it's done.