Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday!!!

It's great to be Friday:
  • End of the work week
  • I don't cook on Friday nights
  • I can sleep lat(er) tomorrow morning
  • No more rain: we're having summery weather this weekend
  • Sunday is Fathers' Day, a good excuse to think up something fun to do
  • Maybe we'll go to the beach
  • More knitting time
On the other (negative) side of things, it's going to be a super weekend and I can't go to my trailer home in PA because it's Fathers' Day. Hubbo has to work, and it wouldn't be very nice of me to say "seeya" and leave him behind on a day that should be celebrated for him.

I have this little place in a community in PA, with a clubhouse, pool, and lots of relaxing under the trees. How great it would have been to go in the pool! I can't really get to my place much any more, family things keep getting in the way. So I'm actually trying to sell it. But while it's still mine, it would be nice to enjoy it once in a while. Since neither Hub nor myself is in a position to retire, time to enjoy stuff like that is at a minimum (whine, whine, whine). Ah, well, we'll find something else fun to do.

On the knitting front, the lilac top I'm knitting has been photographed. And then the battieries died! So the blogpics will have to wait until I put the newly charged batteries back in the camera. If I get any time away from my super fun weekend, I'll upload the pictures to the computer and download them to the blog. Phew! Sounds like a lot of work just talking about it!

And as if I didn't have enough stuff OTN, I've been thinking about another project. Just say no! Just say no! Just say no!

Happy weekend, dear reader.

No comments: