Friday, February 02, 2007

Finish Those UFOs!

February UFO: Hanging Garden Shawl - I'm going to work on it.
This is what it looked like sometime last September. I'm working on repeat #10 of 12. It's kind of hard to photograph now, so I'll just post a picture whenever it's finished.

Wish me luck.

I've joined this: UFO Ressurrection Challenge

I seldom sign up for things in the KnitBlogospere, but this looks like one I can do.

Each month I have to pick one unfinished project and either rip it or finish it. I'm not expected to finish it before the end of the month, however I must work on it diligently (along with my *other* projects) until it's finished. I think I can do this, at least I hope so.

Kat will be giving away small prizes each month, and another one for the whole year. I won't qualify for that one, since I didn't join in January.

But, even though I didn't officially start in January, I did rip something in January - just can't remember what it was.

I really want to finish my Hanging Garden Shawl, and this will hopefully give me some incentive.

No comments: