- It means the work week is almost over
- Best TV night: Survivor, Gray's Anatomy, & usually ER (but who the heck knows where they are tonight)*
- Every second Thursday it's PayDay
- My work Cafeteria always has a special afternoon dessert treat on Thursdays
- My knitting group meets here at lunchtime every Thurs
- It means tomorrow night I don't cook
I finished my Hanging Garden Shawl!!! Started last August, it took me 6 months to knit. Because I got bored with it somewhere in the middle. But Thanks to the 2007 UFO Resurrection Challenge,
I resurrected my shawl and worked exclusively on it at home for most of February. I bound off (with beads) last night, but I don't have a photo of it yet. I still can't seem to upload my shot of the shawl after the 11th repeat, I'm thinking something must be wrong with the picture I took. So it will have to wait until I re-shoot it. Maybe after I block it.
Today, I'm choosing my UFO resurrection for March: Crocus Cardigan by Oat Couture (this is not mine, it's from the web-site):in an 18 month baby size. The yarn I'm using is Knit Picks Dancing, which is 41% Cotton, 39% Wool, 13% Nylon, 7% Elastic, in a very pretty orangey/turquoisey variegated color (It's not as horrible as it sounds!). They sell it for socks; but I like the stretchy feel of it, and it's just fingering weight, so appropriate for baby stuff. I have the back of the sweater done, and 1/2 of a front. This is my March UFO, and what I hope to complete in March.
I am so trying not to start anything else!
I'm still not finished reading Act of Betrayal. Enjoying it, but still looking forward to reading Pursuit of Happyness.