Sunday, March 04, 2007

Time for a Photo

I had such trouble trying to post this picture from my work server, that I figured I'd better try from home. And here it is:

This is the Hanging Garden Shawl right after I finished the 11th repeat. The color is very close to actual, and I hope you can see the great beads at the cast-on. I've since finished it, with the beads also at the cast-off, and just have to wash and block it. I'd hoped to do that this weekend, but some family visiting got in the way, so hopefully one night this week I'll get to it. And then I can post the finished product. I'm so happy to have this done.


And here's a picture of my March UFO Resurrection project, the little Crocus Sweater. This was taken right after I started it, and I now have the back and half a front done. I'd take more pictures now, but I'm out of battery. Just wanted to post what I have, so it doesn't look like I'm not at least trying to show what I'm doing.
The colors in this picture are also very close to actual.
Well, that's it for now, I have to go watch Amazing Race!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is GORGEOUS! The choice of beads is perfect. Great job.