Monday, March 29, 2010

Reprieve

I've been very, very lazy when it comes to my blog. Just look at how long it's been since I've been here. I guess I ran out of things to say for a while. I wondered if it was even worth bothering with, if I should just shut it down permanently. But I'm a packrat, I find it hard to get rid of things. So I thought I'd give it one more try. We'll see how it goes.

I haven't been very busy knitting either. Maybe it's a seasonal slump, but most days I don't feel like picking up any of my projects. I keep a small project at work, so I can work on it at my lunch break. Otherwise, at home I haven't felt inspired, even though I have plenty of projects OTN.

Here's one small thing I finished a couple of weeks ago. Little Miss Muffet Hat, found on Ravelry. It was a quick, easy knit and it looks so adorable on my little 9 month old granddaughter, Mary.

Such a cute hat, and isn't Mary the sweetest?

No comments: