Friday, April 22, 2011

Social Networking Has Ruined My Blogging

Yes, it must have been just about a year ago that I first logged onto the biggest social networking site in the world. It was very exciting to find people I knew, people I had forgotten, and some people that I really didn't want to know any more found me! And all the great games I could play for free! I've been growing crops, existing on a desert island, building towns, and clearing the frontier. And I'm still doing it.

But all this playing has ruined my blogging. I couldn't believe when I looked at my blog today that it's been over a year since I posted anything. And let's face it, life still goes on while you're farming.

I need to make a conscious effort to rip myself away from the frontier long enough to keep this old blog going. I mean, I know nobody reads it, but in the end it's supposed to be something I'm doing for myself, isn't it?

No comments: